The Bell/Seven partnership has resulted in the Seven Moto-9 Flex Zone Helmet, which Bell calls "the most advanced helmet we have ever made," and is setting the standard for rider protection in motocross and off-road racing.
Ever since the first Bell helmet, their ongoing mission has been to innovate and improve the science of protection, always striving to bring technologies to the table that set the benchmark for impact and energy management. Meet the Moto-9 Flex evolution of the fittest. A first-of-its-kind, three-layer impact liner utilizes multiple densities of material to more comprehensively disperse impact energy and works to reduce rotational energy transfer. Moto-9s' flexible, segmented liner achieves an adaptive, more personalized fit for a wider variety of head shapes, and allows us to deliver superior ventilation throughout the helmet.
- Lightweight carbon composite shell construction
- Flex energy management interior liner
- Velocity flow ventilation„" system for maximum cooling
- Exclusive magnefusion„" emergency removal system
- Fully adjustable flying bridge visor„" with air intake vents
- Removable/washable x-static® xt2 silver liner
- Quickflip„" visor screws for easy adjustment
- Fully ventilated eps-lined chinbar
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Custom helmet bag included
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
- Snell, DOT, ECE, as certifications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.