*Sales Samples do not come with a warranty, box or tags. They have not been worn outdoors, but have been handled. All sample sales are FINAL*
The new 509 Evolve Bib is built for a broad range of snowmobiling on long trail rides, as well as offtrail demands.
The Evolve bib pairs up perfectly with our Evolve jacket. Two products designed to fit and function as one. The Evolve bib features a mid-rise front and rear bib for snow blocking comfort. Featuring fully seam-sealed 5TECH™ fabric, the Evolve is the ultimate in weatherproof & wearability. Its shell construction works perfectly with your 509 base layers for ultimate versatility.
- 5Tech™ 10k Waterproof and 10k breathable materials, fully seam-taped
- Waterproof 5TECH™ materials with 300 D Cordura® polyester, bartacked, and seam-taped, 2-layer construction
- Fully lined, with easy to slide on and off, protects the inner waterproof breathable membrane, and helps to keep you dry
- Mid-Rise bib height with stretch panels at sides, for improved fit and less bulk
- 5Ride protection zone in seat insulates you from the outer layer of materials. Prevents condensation, and resists melting on the outer layer of the garment
- ¾ leg side zips for easy on and off, with or without boots on
- Knee pads built into 600d poly durability zone, for increased comfort, and protection from cold and impact with the machine
- Improved waterproof coil zippers for waterproof and windproof construction
- All reinforced, seam taped and built tough
- Tether attachment at the waist
- Available in 7 sizes, and short sizes, generously tailored for layering and room to grow
- Warrantied for 3 years