*Sales Samples do not come with a warranty, box or tags. They have not been worn outdoors, but have been handled. All sample sales are FINAL*
The 509 Altitude helmet is designed and built from the ground up with 4 ideals in mind: Safety, Performance, Fit, & Style. The Altitude helmet excels across the board.
FIT / The Altitude was designed with two key fit metrics in mind: Rider fit & Goggle fit. First we created a custom interior EPS, matched with a premium removable liner. The Altitude is available in 11 sizes from Youth Small to Adult 4XL. These 11 sizes are carefully designed across 4 outer shell molds, when our competitors only use 2. This provides a precision fit, while minimizing overall helmet circumference. The neck brace ready, contoured shell base provides a comfortable, yet snug feel when putting the helmet on. The eyeport of the Altitude helmet was carefully crafted to fit our 509 goggles perfectly. The Altitude helmet & 509 brand goggles are two products designed to fit and perform at the highest level when used in combination.
- 4 Outer shell sizes‚
- One piece eye port trim‚
- Perfect 509 goggle fit‚
- Revolutionary neck brace ready shell profile‚
- Custom fit eps, specially designed for North America‚
- Special designed expanded polyurethane chin insert‚
- DOT and ECE 2205 certified‚
- 8 Total oversize intake/exhaust vents‚
- Removable, washable premium liner‚
- Dual density, interlocking eps‚
- Youth DOT/ECE shell starts at 1180 grams‚
- DOT/ECE helmet weight from 1380 grams‚
- ECE helmet weight from 1260 grams
To visit the official 509 website, click here.
*Sales Samples do not come with a warranty, box or tags. They have not been worn outdoors, but have been handled.*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.