Exceptionally fast to assemble and easy to use: the Mammut Avalanche Probe 320 Speed Lock is all about speed in the most complicated scenarios. Durable aluminum provides a stable and lightweight construction for the Probe 320 Speed Lock.
The glove-friendly, high-tensile telescopic Speed Lock system is specially designed for a quick, reliable assembly. On extension, an audible click tells you the probe is tensioned correctly and fully engaged.
The ergonomic handle can be clipped onto the extended probe, keeping it out of the way while in use.
The enhanced, 360 degree visual depth guide ensures you always have the right information to hand, while the shaped tip has been designed to cut through debris efficiently, saving energy when probing. The bottom section of the probe is highlighted orange for a visual guide as you near a buried victim.
All Mammut avalanche probes are UIAA certified for efficient rescue, durability and ergonomic handling. This probe measures 45cm when collapsed, 320cm when extended, and includes a cover with integrated emergency plan..SPECS
- Length: Collapsed: 45 cm / Extended: 320 cm
- Tensioning System: Speed Lock System
- Diameter: 12.75 mm
- Segments: 8
- Weight: 365 g
- Stable, lightweight probe segment made from durable aluminum
- Extremely precise probe scaling on both sides
- Durable tensile tensioning cord for maximum stability of probe tensioning system
- Drop-shaped probe tip for energy-saving probing
- Suitable for use with gloves