The Fly Patrol XC Moto Pants. When your ride steep climbs and drops in both terrain and temperature — count on Patrol XC to help save your hide from the elements. Tested and developed in the rugged Idaho backcountry. Purpose-built for the hardcore at heart. Ride in long-lasting comfort no matter how wild it gets —and no matter where the trails take you.
- Ventilated comfort mesh liner helps keep you comfortable and cool
- Reflective prints for increased visibility
- Leather heat shield panels located on the inside of each leg
- Six (6) large zippered vents located on the front and back of the upper leg
- Above-the-knee zippers offer additional airflow
- Two (2) padded zippered pockets
- Internal pocket located inside the waistband
- Ultra-durable multi-panel 900d polyester construction
- Strategically placed stretch-rib panels
- Silicone print around the internal waistband help hold the pants up and stop them slipping down
- Full-floating seat surrounded by stretch-rib material is designed to move with you
- 3 piece ergonomically pre-shaped knee accommodates most knee braces and guards
- Ratcheting fly closure allows for adjustability
- DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Point de Nemours and Company.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.