*Sales Samples do not come with a warranty, box or tags. They have not been worn outdoors, but have been handled.*The DSG Verge Pant has the perfect amount of flair to grab attention with the bright trims, but is mostly black! The 2-in-1 pant means you can remove the quilted insulated liner and wear this as a shell only. This means the bib is ideal for part-time trail riders and part-time mountain riders! If you live in the Midwest or East Coast, you can use the jacket along with base layers for trail riding. When you pack up and hit the road for the mountains, no need to get new gear!‚ The Verge Pant has 5,000 mm waterproofing that will keep you dry in the powder. The quilted liner is not meant to be worn as a separate stand-alone pant and instead is meant for functionality as a crossover pant. Fit is true to size.
- Durable shell with 5,000mm MVT/5,000g/m2/24 hours waterproof breathable coating
- DWR finish on the fabric
- 500D lower leg panels for added durability and reinforcement
- 100% seal taped seams
- Uninsulated shell with a removable insulated liner
- Quilted thin profile liner has 180 grams of soft insulation throughout
- Suspenders are removable so the bib can convert to pants
- Adjustable waist tabs and suspenders
- Adjustable snap inseam from 32.5" to 28.5"
- YKK side leg zippers with magnetic wind flap closure
- Interior boot gaiter
- Reflective DSG logos for nighttime visibility
- Decorative trims - fun bright contrasting color snaps, thread, zip pulls and zip garages
- Tether d-ring
- Shell: 50% nylon/50% polyester
- Lining, liner, and insulation: 100% polyester
- Available in sizes XS-5XL
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.