When mountain riding is your playground, you are out there to thrive, not just survive.
The Stoke Mono Suit is built to help you thrive in the mountains. With the same 5TECH„¢ Pro stretch waterproof and breathable materials as the Stoke Jacket and Stoke Bib, this durable face 20k/20k fabric doesn€™t restrict your movement, stretches when it absorbs impacts, and then recovers. Featuring 3-layer construction for a lightweight feel, no extra bulk, and an inner Tricot layer that limits condensation.
Built with a more athletic cut that doesn€™t restrict, alpine access pockets, specifically designed for you to wear your Avy pack. The Stoke Mono Suit is built for you to comfortably ride in the wide range of conditions of mountain riding.
- 5TECH„¢ Pro 3 layer stretch material - 20K/20K waterproof breathable. Windproof. Durable face fabric with stretch absorbs impact and recovers, reducing tearing and ripping.
- Fusion Welded Seams are flatter, dryer, and less bulk than normal sewn and seam-taped seams
- Smooth running main zipper is waterproof YKK® coil zipper, with additional zippered gusset at the collar for extra room in the collar
- Reinforced durability zones using 600 D Polyester reinforcement
- 5Ride protection zone in seat for improved comfort, and less condensation
- Built-in knee pads protects knee, and helps to protect garment from impact punctures, removable
- Cuff with innovative Speed Cinch closures, and wrist gaiters for final seal
- 3/4 leg zips and boot gaiters for easy on and off, before or after you put your boots on
- Pit zips, and thigh venting for adaptable venting
- Internal Stoke Harness for control and comfort
- Internal pocketing for phone and essentials
- Permanent alpine hood
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.