Hold on tight and send it. The 509 Stoke Gloves deliver maximum grip on the bars for mountain riders who demand the most from their gear. The rugged and water-repellent palm combines top grain goat leather with Pittards Oiltac laser-etching so you can grab hold and never let go. The high-performance fit and lightweight feel is backed by Merino wool insulation that naturally quick-drying, warm, and breathable without unnecessary bulk.
The 509 Stoke Glove is purpose-built for these riders, with a precise glove fit, articulated patterning, and strategic accordion stretch zones. Merino insulation provides warmth and manages moisture, and does without the subtle but noticeable slippery layer of membrane and batted insulation layers.
509 STOKE GLOVES FEATURES
- Top grain goat leather treated with durable water repellency at palm and fingers and forchettes
- Additional pittards oiltack laser etched palm for insane grip to the bars
- Palm includes a catenary cut to take out bulk, and eliminates any wrinkling or bunching
- Accordion stretch zones for premium fit, without being tight
- Softshell laminate back
- Merino wool terry insulation liner manages moisture and insulates while providing great grip
- Low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
- NOTE: Leather treatment like Nikwax for continued optimal water repellency