For the all day high speed, cold temperatures, trail rider that wants the flexibility of venturing off the trail and exploring the mountains, the 509 R-200 insulated pant is the perfect outerwear piece for you.
The New R-200 Pant features an insulated liner with 100 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation, that can be zipped out for when your activity level or the weather calls for a shell only. Experience the ultimate flexibility no matter where your adventure takes you, pairs perfectly with the 509 R-200 Insulated Jacket.
509 R-200 BIB PANT FEATURES
- Articulated construction is anatomically fitted for riding position.
- 100 grams Thinsulate™ insulation, removable lining
- 5TECH™ material 10k/10k waterproof, breathable, windproof, and water repellent shell, uses 300d Cordura® face for long term durability
- Reinforced 600d overlays on instep and lower hem
- 5TECH™ Stretch waterproof breathable panels on inner thigh for range of motion and all day comfort
- Full suspenders, with rear yoke for extra coverage and support.
- Removable with belt loops
- 3/4 leg zips for easy in and out, even with boots on
- Boot Gaiters to keep snow and drafts out
- Handwarmer pockets
- Material: 5TECH™
- Style: Insulated
- Insulation: Thinsulate™ 100g
- Riding: Trail & Crossover