We went all-out when developing the 509 Backcountry Gloves to be better fitting, more durable, and more comfortable than the competition. Built for long days and aggressive riding, these gloves combine rugged stretch softshell fabric and a top grain goat leather palm with a waterproof/breathable membrane and strategically placed 3M Thinsulate insulation. The extra-long gauntlet cuff and speed cinch creates a snow-proof seal around your wrists.
- Top Grain Goat Leather
- Industry-leading grip and durability
- Waterproof, breathable hipora membrane lining, permanently attached
- Stretch woven softshell for great fit and breathability
- Handlebar cut to shape pre-curved fingers‚ specifically for sleds
- Reinforced leather layered for added wear‚ strength in key locations
- 200g back and 100g palm Thinsulate insulation
- Easy gauntlet adjustment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.