THE 12 VOLT POWERPACK IS BUILT TO POWER ALL OF THE 509 POWERED ACCESSORIES
Store in jacket pocket, and utilize its 10,000 mAh supply for hours of use with our Fog-Free Ignite goggles, Ignite Helmets, and our Ignite Heated jacket components. 12 volt power from machine can be used to charge while riding on the machine, using a Power Gate chip that charges, and powers at the same time. Un-tethered and off the machine you will stay heated, and fog free.
- 10,000 mAh capacity using Lithium €“ Ion battery technology
- Power Gate chip for powering and charging at the same time
- Overcharging protection circuit. €¢ IP57 dust and moisture proof
- Battery level indicator
- 12 Volt power in using a DC 5.5 connector and then a SAE DC connector for high Amp charging
- Micro USB charging port for Home or Auto charging to make sure its fully charged for ride.
- ABS case, with TPR overmold
- 12 volt DC 5.5 - 3 amp output, great for powering Ignite Jacket
- 12 volt DC 5.5 - 1.5 amp output for Delta Ignite helmets, using supplied a DC to RCA adaptor
- 7.4 volt DC 2.5 - 1.5 amp output for Ignite goggles.
- 5 Volt USB 2.0 Amp output to charge phones, GoPro®, GPS, radio accessories
POTENTIAL RUN TIME
- 7.4V Ignite Goggles: 15 hours
- 12V Ignite Helmet: 9 hours
- 12V Ignite Jacket: 9 hours